acer switch 10 cant turn on and cant turn off

VoldemarsMC
VoldemarsMC Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
the proble is interesting. i have instaled windows 10 32bit on this tablet and touch screen didnt work. so i troubleshoted hardware and it said the problem is with cpu core. it said thad it musts reinstall the driver. ok, i did it. while it was doing this proces it sudently turned off. i presed power on button and it started runing but it cant go to windows, even acer logo doesnt shows up(cant go to bios). there is only black screen. also i cant turn it off right now.

where is the problem, and how to fix it?

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VoldemarsMC
    edited March 2019
    egydiocoelho
    the model is acer aspire switch 10 sw5-011-12uv
    i didnt found battery reset hole

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Try this
    1. Plug the tablet into the mains power supply.
    2. Press and hold the Power and Volume UP buttons at the same time. Hold them for between 30-60 seconds.
    3. The unit should now boot normally.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • VoldemarsMC
    IronFly said:
    Try this
    1. Plug the tablet into the mains power supply.
    2. Press and hold the Power and Volume UP buttons at the same time. Hold them for between 30-60 seconds.
    3. The unit should now boot normally.
    this isnt working.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VoldemarsMC
    ok, i disassembled it, disconected the battery for about 15min and then connected back. now it cant be turned on, nothing happens at all. battery is charched. if it is pluged in charging, also nothing happens...
  • Did you properly connect the power cord of the power and volume buttons?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• VoldemarsMC
    yes i did. checked twice
  • OK! After you have connected the cables correctly, did you do the above video procedure?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• VoldemarsMC
    yes. as i said. nothing happens.

is there possibility that the battery is dead?
  • I do not think so! Did you check if there is any interrupt button similar to this on the acer switch?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer