SF514-52TP-84C9 vs. SF514-52T-82WQ: What is the difference between these 2 models?

glanderson21
glanderson21 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am trying to decide which Swift 5 product to buy between these models.  Their specs appear to be identical except for Windows 10 version (Pro vs. Home).  Yet the SF514-52TP-84C9 is over $100 cheaper.  What am I missing?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon glanderson21 !

For Acer Dash I can not identify any major differences between the 2 models other than the Windwos version.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• glanderson21
    glanderson21 Member Posts: 2 New User
    MaClane, Thank you very much for your response... most helpful.  I also called Acer to find out if they could tell me why one model was less expensive.  I was referred to the Acer Store.  The person I spoke with could find no difference either, except for the battery type and the Windows version.  He indicated that both the battery type and Windows Pro version should cost more.  He did not know why the pricing was different except for the possibility that the higher price model is manufactured at a later date.