Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer predator xb273k power plug

MinscMinsc Posts: 1Member New User
Hi,

thats a silly question: I dont know how to plug power cable into monitor. Heres how back panel of monitor looks like:

As you can see there is no place for a power plug like this:

I check monitor around and I can't find different place to plug power cable. Can you please tell how to do that?

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 13,906ACE Trailblazer
    This output, you plug in the power adapter:

This is the input that you must connect to the monitor:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool clique aqui para saber o número de série ou o partnumber do seu modelo! click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • laurent_14laurent_14 Posts: 7,000ACE Pathfinder
    This monitor is shipped with an AC adapter of 135W so the power cable have to connect to this one.