Acer V196HQLAb Input Not Supported floating message

nicollejoy
nicollejoy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
I just bought TWO of the monitors referenced above. Both has the same floaty message. Drivers are all updated and everything is connected.  I checked drivers and they have installed 2016 drivers which I get the message up to date and checked for updates and none.  It is connected to a Dell Inspiron 17 5775 laptop.  Resolution is at the recommended resolution which is the same as my Dell computer. Please advise. 

Answers

• have you checked that the problem occurs on both the hdmi cable and the dp cable?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nicollejoy
    Yes. Everything is connecting fine and I have two monitors doing the same thing.
  • On the dell notebook, press the fn + fx keys. The x, refers to the number of the shortcut key (f1, f2, f3 and etc.) that is used to connect the external monitor. You can also press windows + p!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nicollejoy
    This isn't a notebook, it's a laptop computer.  They're connected just input not supported
  • OK! What port are you connecting the monitor to? hdmi, dp or vga? Also, have you tried updating your notebook drivers? Go to this site https://drp.su/en and uncheck these programs:

No viruses!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer