How do I get my brand new T232HL monitor to work in touch screen mode?

Options
leegayintexas
leegayintexas Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
My new monitor connects and can display fine, but there is no touch function. I've tried connecting with two computers both of which are touch screen themselves - a Lenovo Yoga and an HP Elitebook. Bot display fine but no touch. I've tried different cable configurations - VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort to HDMI - nothing seems to work. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• leegayintexas
    leegayintexas Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I found this which did work and now both of my T23bHL monitors work fully with my Lenovo Yoga.

Windows 10

1. Ensure the external display is in Extended Mode (To select Extended Mode, press the Windows Key + P together at the same time)

2. In Desktop Mode, click on the Start Menu (Windows key), choose Settings and then Control Panel

3. Select View by Large Icons, choose Tablet PC Settings and select Setup

4. Both screens will have a white background and the primary display will show the text Touch this screen to identify it as the touchscreen and If this is not the Tablet PC screen, press Enter to move to the next screen. To close the tool, press the Esc. Key

5. Touch the same screen once

6. You will see a white screen with the following instruction Press Enter to proceed to the next step to complete your configuration

7. Press Enter to synchronize the first touch with the first display

8. Repeat Steps 4 to 7 to synchronize the second display

9. The dual touchscreen displays are now setup for use

Note: The above procedure ties the touch panels to their respective displays. Do not use the Calibrate button. (If you have already tried this option, use the adjacent Reset button and initiate Setup.)