Problem with an Internet connection

roberto65
roberto65 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have Aspire A515-52G-53PU, Windows10. Sometimes I have a problem with my Internet Connection (WIFI) = connected, but no access. (The problem is only with this laptop - other devices (Mac/iPhones) in this network work properly.) Troubleshooting was without any answer - sometimes with a message "Re-connect your internet connection again." But it doesn't work almost... I was also updating a driver for Network card (Intel Wireless-AC 9560), but without effect. One day the laptop works properly, another day (after turning off/on) appears this issue. I need to solve it ASAP...

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night roberto65 !

Access Windows power options and check High Performance.
    Then go to the advanced options and the Wireless option, check Maximum Performance.

httpswwwtenforumscomattachmentstutorials114488d1485975114-add-remove-wireless-adapter-settings-power-options-windows-10-a-wireless_adapter_settings_power_saving_modepng

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• roberto65

Tinkerer

Hi MaClane,

thanks for your answer. I had Maximum Performance in "Plugged in", but Maximum Power Saving in "On battery" - I changed it to Maximum Performance and it works now... I hope it helps.
  • roberto65

Tinkerer

I was off for a while and the problem is back!  :/ 
  • MaClane
    In the Windows power options, is the machine set to High Performance?
    Is the problem only on the battery or plugged in too?
    Have you tested on other networks if the connection crashes?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• roberto65

Tinkerer

Yes - in the Windows power options is the machine set to High Performance.
    The problem is by both.
    No, I didn't test it by other networks, but I use in this network other 8 devices and all work properly.
  • MaClane
    Ideally, you should run the test on other networks to make sure the problem is really hardware or software.
    While other devices may work on your network, some of them may be interfering with the Wireless packets on your machine.
    You can also change the network channel and see if a better connection occurs.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• roberto65

Tinkerer

I was trying another network, but the same issue...

I was switch off "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power", but without effect...

When I switch off "Microsoft WI-FI Direct Virtual Adapter", it was working for a while, but after restarting again the same problem...

• MaClane
    But does the adapter recognize any network?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• roberto65

Tinkerer

Which one? Wireless AC9560? It does... After several minutes there is a new Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #11. It is active, but still without data flow...

• MaClane
    They are a breach of several hotspots.
    Right-click and remove one by one, until the original adapter is removed.
    Restart Windows to reinstall the original driver itself and correct any errors.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• roberto65

Tinkerer

I did it, but after restart I see there two of them again - #11 and #12