Acer Nitro 5 making loud almost grinding noise with a loud static noise

fireexplorer23
fireexplorer23 Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Acer Nitro 5 ANA515-53-52FA with 16GB's of ram 1TB HD and a nvidia Geforce 1050TI. It is working fine but is making noised I have never heard. Should I bring it in and have it checked out. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon fireexplorer23 ?

What kind of sound does it refer to?
    Is it constant or intermittent?
    Does it occur when you turn the power on or when more power is required?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• fireexplorer23
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon fireexplorer23 ?

What kind of sound does it refer to?
    Is it constant or intermittent?
    Does it occur when you turn the power on or when more power is required?

The noise is constant only when the machine is on and its coming from the bottom right side of my keyboard near the HD, when I put my ear near it t sounds like a loud rotating piece of machinery. I did a HD check and says its completely fine. 

• Do you also hear this noise when you use the notebook on the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fireexplorer23
    Do you also hear this noise when you use the notebook on the battery?
    I’m going to try that right now and see.