I am trying to sync cd music onto my computer but it will not allow me to, it says theres an error.

Options
rowlands22
rowlands22 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I am trying to sync cd music onto my computer but it will not allow me to, it says theres an error. it will play the cd when its in the machine but not when its out. I cannot make a music library

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoon rowlands22 !

Which model of your device and which operating system?
    Did you try to copy the media files from the CD into the computer?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• rowlands22
    rowlands22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi maclane, thanks for taking the time. I've not copied anything onto the computer, it's just as I bought it. It says that there's a problem with codex. Microsoft said they'd fix it for £60. That's a no go. I think they make the systems to have these faults to get servicing money but I'm sure there's another way. All I want to do is sync some music then I can put it on a stick to play in my car. Microsoft said there'd be copyright issues but I said that's not possible cause I made some of them myself. Any thoughts? 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Have you tried using WMP to turn your CD music into MP3?
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!