The BIOS latest update is broke Nitro 5 AN 515-52

Options
13»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @NotComodoDragon Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • keanu_fy7
    keanu_fy7 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hey, i already update bios. but it stuck, it goes bluescreen and now it stuck on preparing automatic repair on the acer logo. what i have to do please...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check if the sata mode is in ahci or rst with optane?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • helper1010
    helper1010 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Updated my BIOS from v1.19 to v1.28, faced many problems and finally found a working solution myself,

After you update your BIOS for your device (be very careful when choosing and double-triple check that your download the correct BIOS)
    1. Go to Device Manager
    2. Expand Firmware
    3. Right-click , go to properties
    4. Update it to latest version (Note your notebook will restart and asks you to plug in before you continue)
    5. It'll install and restart automatically (took ~1 min for me)

Hope this helps ! :)