SF315 51G Bsod Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Unnamed
Unnamed Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am seeing this bsod after windows october update 1809

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    At startup press Alt+F10 to enter in the recovery menu. From there select to enter in safe mode. Once you booted in safe mode go to the control panel and uninstall the graphics driver/s, then restart the PC and download the latest Intel and Nvidia drivers from the vendors' websites.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Unnamed
    ven98 said:
    At startup press Alt+F10 to enter in the recovery menu. From there select to enter in safe mode. Once you booted in safe mode go to the control panel and uninstall the graphics driver/s, then restart the PC and download the latest Intel and Nvidia drivers from the vendors' websites.
    I tried to install latest intel dch drivers but it shows error.So i had to install driver from acer website.
  • Unnamed
    edited March 2019

I am still getting the bsod every now and then and in the event log 
    A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port
    Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1D:0x0
    Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0x9D18
    Class Code: 0x30400

The details view of this entry contains further information.
    this keeps coming
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Do you still get the BSOD on every startup as before? If not, are there any specific scenarios in which it occurs?
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Are you downloading the dch driver from intel's website?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Unnamed
    Are you downloading the dch driver from intel's website?
    I used intel driver update assistant.
  • First download the driver from the intel website and disable the wireless network card so that windows doesn't download the driver.
    Uninstall and delete the driver like this:

Restart the notebook and install the driver.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Unnamed
    can you pleae confirm wether this model supports generic intel drivers.egydiocoelho said:
    First download the driver from the intel website and disable the wireless network card so that windows doesn't download the driver.
    Uninstall and delete the driver like this:

Restart the notebook and install the driver.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited August 2019
    It will work with the default driver from Microsoft. However, it is recommended that you look for a stable driver on the intel website.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Unnamed
    It will work with the default driver from Microsoft. However, it is recommended that you look for a stable driver on the amd website.

• The problem still remains?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Unnamed
    The problem still remains?
    yes i uninstalled the driver as you said but this happened

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Unnamed
    this driver works in win 10  1803 but after upgrading to 1903 this error occures
  • Are there any other drivers with device manager issues? What happens when you try to update drivers using the driverbooster or driverpack programs?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Unnamed
    dude you are just wasting my time and your time as well with your generic solutions.either you know what the problem is or you dont please stop playing this guess the problem game.egydiocoelho said:
    Are there any other drivers with device manager issues? What happens when you try to update drivers using the driverbooster or driverpack programs?

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019
    This is not a guess. It is very likely that there is a problem with the intel or nvidia video card driver. That's why I suggest you try updating the video drivers also on the nvidia website!
    Or you could try updating windows to version 1903: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/windows10ISO
    However, I recommend that you back up your files.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer