Change windows .

mosifoca14
mosifoca14 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi , i have a laptop Acer aspire 7 ( A715-71g-541M) , i5 , 4 ram , nvidia gt 1050 .
And i want to change my windows to 7 , actualy i have windows 10 ..
i try many variants to change it but without succes .. can some one help me with one tutorial with what i need to do or someting ?

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You should create like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Did the procedure work?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hello! To install windows 7 in uefi mode, you must have an iso that is 64bit, which contains only a single version of the operating system and sp1 is included in iso! You can also try to install in legacy mode, but you need to convert the pendrive and ssd to mbr! If you choose to install in uefi mode, you should convert the pendrive and ssd to gpt!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

when i try to install in uefi , after boot i have a error with boot manager ... failed to start .. 
  • When entering the bios, in the bootmode section, does windows boot manager come first?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

Yes , when i select the usb to boot , after 2-3 sec boot manger is comming with error .
  • Did you create a password in setsupervisorpassword to disable secureboot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

Yes . i create .
  • What error is being shown?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

the code of error : 0xc000000f

Windows boot loader 

Windows failed to start . 
  • OK! Have you downloaded an iso x64 or x86? Is boot mode in uefi or legacy?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

iso x 64 , and boot mode is set for uefi

• Did you disable the secureboot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

yes , i disable it.
  • Here is a more complete tutorial on how to install windows 7 in uefi mode, see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkACdxjXWs

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mosifoca14

Tinkerer

How can i create a usb bootable with large fat 32 ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You should create like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Did the procedure work?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer