how to delete malware from laptop

khdvalves12
khdvalves12 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I Am From Caliber Enterprise Technical Support Team We Have Bought nitro 5 year back.And Now We Are Facing Problem Regarding Malware Setting.Because of This Problem My laptop Have Downloaded Many Viruses And Randomely Files Are Deleted.Few Days Back My Manufacturing Files Get Deleted And Yesterday My Suppliers and Dealers Files Are Deleted And Now It Is Getting Really Difficult To Trust Your Brand Please Try Solve My Problem As Soon As Possible.

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dclanz
    dclanz Member Posts: 112 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    You can also try Malwarebytes Antimalware for 14 days free to scan and clean up your system (https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/)
    If a post helps or answers your question, be sure to hit the like button so the poster knows they were helpful.
    Try using the search function before posting, as your question may have been asked and resolved before.
    Be sure to check out my Acer An515-42 Clean Install Guide.