AZ1-621 - If I put a blank hard drive in can I recover the original Windows that was on it?

miguel5233
miguel5233 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I got an Acer Aspire all in one touch screen. My friend took the original hard drive out so if I put a blank hard drive in can I recover the original Windows that was on it or no?

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! You can use some cloning software like macrium reflect!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • miguel5233
    miguel5233 Member Posts: 2 New User
    What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! You can use some cloning software like macrium reflect!
    Z1-621 Acer Aspire
  • This all in one only has a hd compartment! Ideally you clone, but you can use an iso from microsoft to reinstall windows!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)