13»

Answers

• Ken_Kenz
    Ken_Kenz Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Nasdaq said:
    @Acer-Manny great update, no issues here
    do yo have your acer updated to bios 1.25 ???
    i wonder how to set the kb backlight on bios 1.25 ??
    i already installed bios 1.25 but i dunno how to do that XD
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of notebook @Ken_Kenz?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ken_Kenz
    Ken_Kenz Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    What is the exact model of notebook @Ken_Kenz?
    Nahhh already done it from bios setting there ks choice for enabling or disabling the kb backlight 
    Thx
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are Welcome my friend!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dalecalo
    dalecalo Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    My Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 got slow booting up after updating to v1.25. Anyone else here got the same problem? Please help.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello @dalecalo! Ideally, you create a new topic so that your question is visible to other users! Call me by putting the @ before my name!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Spellbound
    Spellbound Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Backlight disable function has been added in the latest bios update 1.25
  • Shelr88
    Shelr88 Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi, @Acer-Manny
    I have an AN515-52 and have updated to BIOS 1.25. I have disabled the backlight keyboard timer in the bios and saved it. However, my keyboard backlight still turns off after 30 seconds when running on battery. can you help?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried pressing f9 to restore the bios and then f10 to save on exiting! That way, some bios update bug will be fixed!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    Shelr88 said:
    Hi, @Acer-Manny
    I have an AN515-52 and have updated to BIOS 1.25. I have disabled the backlight keyboard timer in the bios and saved it. However, my keyboard backlight still turns off after 30 seconds when running on battery. can you help?

It will turn off after 30 seconds running on battery, the update is to fix it turning off when running on power

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Shelr88 said:
    Hi, @Acer-Manny

Hi all,

An "Keyboard Lighting Timeout" option will be added to the BIOS menu in a future update version 1.25, this will allow users to Disable the option to have the Keyboard Backlight on at all times when on AC power only, if the unit is on Battery power, it will work as intended (30 sec. timeout). 

We will update and notify when the BIOS update becomes available for download Drivers&Manual official page

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 

• rahulpareek9250
    rahulpareek9250 Member Posts: 119 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Shelr88 said:
    Hi, @Acer-Manny

Hi all,

An "Keyboard Lighting Timeout" option will be added to the BIOS menu in a future update version 1.25, this will allow users to Disable the option to have the Keyboard Backlight on at all times when on AC power only, if the unit is on Battery power, it will work as intended (30 sec. timeout). 

We will update and notify when the BIOS update becomes available for download Drivers&Manual official page

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 

Shelr88 said:
    Hi, @Acer-Manny

Hi all,

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 

any update when the linux booting will be fixed via bios
  • rahulpareek9250
    rahulpareek9250 Member Posts: 119 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    also the 1.6 ghz lock on batteries as it is fixed by other OEMs by bios update