My E15-575 keeps failing to boot

sharkynrk
sharkynrk Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I purchased a E15-575 from Amazon in 09/17.  I have had NOTHING but constant problems with the laptop starting about 6 months into ownership.  One day the laptop wouldn't boot - blue screen failure to startup.  Tried the ALT/F10 repair and half the time it is hit or miss about allowing it to be reset.  When it does work, it will only be another month or two before the issue reoccurs.  I put a new HD in the computer and reinstalled windows 10.  Same issue on new HD.  HELP.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    sharkynrk said:
    I purchased a E15-575 from Amazon in 09/17.  I have had NOTHING but constant problems with the laptop starting about 6 months into ownership.  One day the laptop wouldn't boot - blue screen failure to startup.  Tried the ALT/F10 repair and half the time it is hit or miss about allowing it to be reset.  When it does work, it will only be another month or two before the issue reoccurs.  I put a new HD in the computer and reinstalled windows 10.  Same issue on new HD.  HELP.
    is it the same windows operating that was installed in new HDD? if not could you also share the Operating system version.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • sharkynrk
    sharkynrk Member Posts: 2 New User
    I can't seem to get the OS version at the moment because currently the laptop wont boot and also won't reset.  But I seem to remember loading the OS from scratch via the windows tool and then re-activating with the key on the laptop