Screen sharing problem on Samsung Smart TV

Options
morrison8996
morrison8996 Member Posts: 36 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Artifacts appear every second on the Samsung TV when I share the screen of Predator Helios 500. I have no such problem with sharing screen on another laptop. Already tried to install old build of Windows - 1703 and old nvidia driver, then I remove Killer drivers, no changes at all. Still got those rectangles on my TV. Is this **** normal ? I have no idea, what is it. Also I tried to connect to the router with Ethernet cable, still the same problem. Could it be hardware problem ? Thanks

Best Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @morrison8996

as per the issue that you described it could be a problem with graphics card chip. Which is why i asked you to check for updated drivers. If updating drivers could resolve the issue then you dont need to worry about replacing the graphic card.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! Can you tell us the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Does this problem also occur on your notebook display? Are you sharing the display, using the hdmi input or via the widi / miracast connection?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Options
    Artifacts appear every second on the Samsung TV when I share the screen of Predator Helios 500. I have no such problem with sharing screen on another laptop. Already tried to install old build of Windows - 1703 and old nvidia driver, then I remove Killer drivers, no changes at all. Still got those rectangles on my TV. Is this **** normal ? I have no idea, what is it. Also I tried to connect to the router with Ethernet cable, still the same problem. Could it be hardware problem ? Thanks
    Could you share the image of problem description. This would be easy to understand and help.
  • morrison8996
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    Could you share the image of problem description. This would be easy to understand and help.
    YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51YrLErw_5A

• Rudy21
    Options
    @morrison8996
     Have you updated the graphic drivers. If not please update the drivers and check. Also, test the device any other monitor.
  • morrison8996
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    @morrison8996
     Have you updated the graphic drivers. If not please update the drivers and check. Also, test the device any other monitor.
    Useless answer as usual
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @morrison8996

as per the issue that you described it could be a problem with graphics card chip. Which is why i asked you to check for updated drivers. If updating drivers could resolve the issue then you dont need to worry about replacing the graphic card.
  • morrison8996
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    @morrison8996

The driver is updated. I don't have another TV to check, in other case I already tried another laptop and there is no problems at all. Screen sharing is a basic function of Windows 10. I don't have problems with monitors, games, etc. Only image distortion on the TV while screen sharing is active. I have three laptops and the problem exists only in Predator Helios 500.
    Version of Windows 10: 1809
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! Can you tell us the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Does this problem also occur on your notebook display? Are you sharing the display, using the hdmi input or via the widi / miracast connection?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • morrison8996
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Model: Acer Predator Helios 500, PH517-51.
    Specs: 32 gb ram, 1070, i7-8750h
    There is no problems with display and HDMI/Display Port. Everything is Ok.
    I use built-in screen sharing in Windows 10. 
    Laptop connected to the same network as TV (Wi-Fi). Already tried to connect to router (Arris Touchstone) through cable but result is the same. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! I would like to check if there are any driver with problems in the device manager! Have you updated the intel drivers at www.intel.com? I also know the specific model of your notebook! Example PH517-51-72NU

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    Options
    OK! I would like to check if there are any driver with problems in the device manager! Have you updated the intel drivers at www.intel.com? I would also like to know the specific model of your notebook! Example PH517-51- 72NU

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• morrison8996
    Options
    OK! I would like to check if there are any driver with problems in the device manager! Have you updated the intel drivers at www.intel.com? I would also like to know the specific model of your notebook! Example PH517-51- 72NU
    PH517-51-752D

This laptop came only with Nvidia Graphics. The Intel GPU is disabled by manufacturer.

Drivers are ok.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Can you tell me the idhardware of the wireless network card? Copy and paste here:

Also, check if updating your video card driver at www.nvidia.com if it solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• morrison8996
    Options
    OK! Can you tell me the idhardware of the wireless network card? Copy and paste here:
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A370&SUBSYS_15521A56&REV_10

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• morrison8996
    Options
    Still the same problem :(
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    Options
    How do you check on another TV? Is the TV firmware up to date? What version of the operating system, 1803 or 1809?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• morrison8996
    Options
    How do you check on another TV? Is the TV firmware up to date? What version of the operating system, 1803 or 1809?
    The TV firmware is latest. 
    1809... I installed drivers for 1803 by using your link. Btw, it works, but problem with screen sharing exists.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Remaining with the driver I provided you, add the TV here first:
    After test in TV!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• morrison8996
    Options
    Remaining with the driver I provided you, add the TV here first:
    After test in TV!

The problem exists.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    did you update the nvidia video driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer