How can I mirror the display on my CB3-111 to an external monitor?

crousdon
crousdon Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I looked up instructions for mirroring my Chromebook display to an external monitor on the web and found instructions saying that I could do this on the Display page in Settings, but there is no option I can find to do this.  Can anyone help?

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• crousdon
    My problem is that when I get to the Displays page of the Settings, there is no option to Mirror Internal Display (Step 4). All I see is a box that says Internal Display.
  • MaClane
    Did you try with the cable already connected?
    What type of connection are you using?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• crousdon
    I'm using an HDMI cable.  I did try connecting it and then trying to mirror the display, but I still don't get the Mirror Internal Display option.  I turned the Chromebook off and on again - no help.  I also checked to ensure that I had the latest operating system update - I did.  I'm mystified.
  • MaClane

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™