PC keep crashing and restarting

Ruushedd
Ruushedd Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
This has been happening for a month or so now and so far i have tried:
- Factory resetting
- Virus & malware scans
- Cleaning up computer

Faulting application name: hermes.exe, version: 3.2.18270.20, time stamp: 0x5babfb7b
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.556, time stamp: 0xadca2670
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x001118a2
Faulting process id: 0x2974
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4d2a11941dea2
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Jumpstart\hermes.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: b361a1ca-11ec-4bb9-9baa-8b7631ff8551
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You have a Rasonware installed! Check this site on how to remove: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/235274-hermesexe-persistent-start-command/
    I suggest you install the malwarebytes program: https://br.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    Hello! What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried uninstalling the acer jumpstart application?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ruushedd
    Hello! What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried uninstalling the acer jumpstart application?
    Predator G3-710

• Ruushedd
    PC restarted again with this error:
    Application: hermes.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.FormatException
       at System.DateTimeParse.ParseExact(System.String, System.String, System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles)
       at Hermes.Program.EpisodeElapsed(Int32)
       at Hermes.Program.Main(System.String[])

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You have a Rasonware installed! Check this site on how to remove: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/235274-hermesexe-persistent-start-command/
    I suggest you install the malwarebytes program: https://br.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Did the procedure work?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer