Release date of Acer Aspire 7 with radeon RX vega m GL (couldn't find model name)

kottbrot
kottbrot Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
So When do you think the release Date and the price of the Acer Aspire 7 is going to be announced and where these informations will be announced first (Here on the Website or on social media)? These guys from Acer told me also on their Ig Account that I should reach out to a local retailer to get more information as fast as possible. So do you think they do Know More? 
Thank you 
Kottbrot

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,274 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    Hello,
    "The Acer Aspire 7: Ultimate Performance Packed into a Sleek, Lightweight Design Aimed at prosumers, designers, content creators, or those who want a PC with more bite, the Acer Aspire 7 is not only beautifully designed with its full metal chassis with extra-light magnesium-lithium bottom cover and slim-line look, but also packs a powerful punch. It has a 15.6 inch IPS2 display with a narrow bezel design with resolutions of up to Ultra HD (3840x2160), weighs 1.5 kg and measures 358 x 247.5 x 16.9 mm. At its heart lies a powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8705G or i5-8305G processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics and 4 GB HMB2 Graphics Memory—all in a single processor package. It has up to 16 GB DDR4 memory, up to 512 GB of PCIe NVMe RAID 0 SSD storage, and a backlit keyboard to give users an added boost in productivity. Featuring a 4K display with Acer ColorBlast™ technology and Acer Color Intelligence™, and speakers featuring Dolby Atmos® sound and Acer TrueHarmony technology, the Aspire 7 speeds through rich content creation, video and photo editing, or viewing 4K content, while also offering an incredible, high-powered multimedia experience."
    France