Constant issues with new swift 3?

Options
Mousily
Mousily Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently bought a Swift 3 laptop in the valentine's day sale and it has just been one issue after the other. I've tried calling support and sending off support tickets and I just receive unsatisfactory answers and replies that do not resolve the issues at all.

The list of issues I've had is as follows:
WiFi adapter stopped working and forced me to reinstall the WiFi BIOS (I just followed the instructions online, I'm not really sure what that is/did, but it worked).
The sound constantly stops working, stopping me from watching videos or listening to music, and forcing me to restart.
The speakers go very crackly and drown out whatever audio is playing, forcing me to restart.
The trackpad stops working completely or gets extremely laggy, forcing me to restart.
The keyboard stops working and, surprise surprise, forces me to restart.

I contacted the telephone support number and was told to factory reset, which I did, and that changed nothing.

Can anyone help or suggest anything? I honestly have no idea what to do and I feel like I'm getting no support or assistance from ANY of the acer services. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    Open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power button's do' in the left pane. Click 'change settings that aren't currently available'. Scroll down and either check or uncheck the current setting for fast startup. Then shut the machine down. Then turn it back on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ