Predator G3-517 Predator Sense won't open

Whodare
Whodare Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I have a predator sense G3-571, and when I click on predator sense, it opens the boot logo, but then the actual program never shows up. 4 things having to do with predator sense show up in the background processes in task manager, but that's about it. I have searched online for solutions, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, using IO uninstaller. Nothing is working. Also tried reinstalling driver from the acer downloads page. Any insight on how to fix? Thank you.

Answers

• Ishy
    Ishy Member Posts: 143 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Whodare said:
    Hi, I have a predator sense G3-571, and when I click on predator sense, it opens the boot logo, but then the actual program never shows up. 4 things having to do with predator sense show up in the background processes in task manager, but that's about it. I have searched online for solutions, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, using IO uninstaller. Nothing is working. Also tried reinstalling driver from the acer downloads page. Any insight on how to fix? Thank you.

hi,

Hi, For the battery problem try to do battery reset. Follow the steps below:
    1) Unplug power cable from device.
    2) Close the lid if open then flip it upside down. 
    3) Find small symbol for battery and next to it there should be a small pin hole. 
    4) Use a paperclip or something smaller to press and hold for 10-15 seconds.
    5) Then turn on the device and test the battery.

For the issue with Predator Sense. I would suggest you to uninstall the program and reinstall it using download from acer website directly.
    To Uninstall a program:
    1) Go to programs or control panel and uninstall it.
    To Reinstall the program:
    1) Go to the following website https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7213?b=1
    2) Find the Predator sense program under applications.
    3) Download and Install it.

Test if that fix the issue.
    If you are satisfied with my solution please accept the answer. Thank You.