Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762, doesnt show any signs of power

tapsgoeson
tapsgoeson Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
hi,
my last laptop was also aspire, 5745g and still running today. Bought a new Aspire E15, E5-576G-5762 from amazon on Nov 2017 with the same confidence. Day before yesterday it suddenly yawned and took a nap. Now there is no sign of it being alive. The pin reset trick doesn't work. No lights come up. Took out the battery ad tried to discharge by pressing the power button for 50-60 seconds... nothing at all. Tried to run it with power connected and no battery, still no sign. No sound coming out from motherboard either. Didn't buy the extended warranty and didn't expect this to happen at all. Anybody has any idea what can be done?

Answers

• Have you checked that this button is being pressed correctly?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)