wanna know more about spin 5 SP513 !!

saumik
saumik Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i've just bought a spin 5 (SP513). was it a right decision at this price range? how's it's overall performance & what issues did you face till date? 
expecting answers from the users, thanks!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon saumik !

What is the exact model of your laptop?
    Example: Spin 5 SP513-52N

As for your doubts, each device is developed for a specific follow-up.
    It is up to each user to assess the needs and know if the settings will fit.

What main functions will your device work on?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• saumik
    saumik Member Posts: 2 New User
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon saumik !

What is the exact model of your laptop?
    Example: Spin 5 SP513-52N

As for your doubts, each device is developed for a specific follow-up.
    It is up to each user to assess the needs and know if the settings will fit.

What main functions will your device work on?

it's spin 5 SP513-51-54EP as labeled on it. I'll basically use it for some graphics designing, photo editing, some basic programming, cad designing along with the very basic operations of windows. I'd like to play some games like FIFA, PUBG or Asphault etc. Is the configurations & overall performance of the device are good enough for that?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    The segment of this device is not dedicated to graphic designs, editions, CAD, programming and much less games.
    The hardware set does not support or perform performance for these functions.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!