The CPU clock

Answers

• A question: after restarting the notebook and soon after using a stress program, the clock still remains at 2.5ghz? I ask you this, because the turbo boost is only activated when an application requires more performance!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • I know you said that the turbo only activates after sleep! But try using a stress program right after you restart your notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    AboOmarJeddin Member Posts: 74 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    dont know what runing
  • AboOmarJeddin
    Okay so i used OCCT instead i had a  stress test it got to 100% but stayed 2.5 that is after restart
  • Have you tried uninstalling all the programs that change the performance of the notebook? Like the extreme intel for example!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    Nope i didnt
  • AboOmarJeddin
    i wll try it now
  • AboOmarJeddin
    I did same clock
  • OK! Take a test:
    a) plug the notebook into the battery only and when it is on the windows, connect the power adapter and check that the turbo boost is activated!
    b) try resetting the internal battery as well and see if it solves the problem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    now i plugged in and dit didnt go into boost mode 
    i did battery reset yesterday
  • AboOmarJeddin
    Do you think i should reset
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    I still find this problem to be configuring windows! You can try reinstalling the operating system by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo! But it's important to back up the files first!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    what do you mean setup?
  • I still find this problem to be configuring windows! You can try reinstalling the operating system by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo! But it's important to back up the files first!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    i will try it
  • AboOmarJeddin
    Finished reseting now cpu is not cappe at pluged mode but is in battery mode
  • AboOmarJeddin
    And yes after reset whene i go to sleep and back it eneable turbo boost on batery
  • OK! Now change the regedit key again and restart the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    I did change in registary and it didn't aork. I would just send it to Acer maybe because I am on warranty. I just got it back from them when this problem occurred. They said they fixed the power button but now everytimev I sleep with the power button I get kernel power alert 41 63 but it sleeps.i wish I can remove the delay on it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hello! I did a test like you! The turbo on my an515-51-75kz, is only activated on the battery when I put to suspend! This is some bug in the operating system and not in your notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer