FPS Stutters while gaming (Acer Aspire 7 | A715-71G-70TD)

Niqhtshade
Niqhtshade Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
No matter what the game I keep getting stutters, been happening for a month now, All Drivers are Updated, Nvidia Software is updated and Windows is at latest version. FPS drops from 200 to 55 for a few seconds mid game at regular intervals. please help. the laptop model is Acer Aspire 7 | A715-71G-70TD

Answers

• Does fps fall by the time the notebook starts to use battery power? Did you check if the battery light turns orange at this time?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Niqhtshade
    The laptop is plugged in at all times while gaming
  • I know that! However, to provide more performance, the motherboard also uses battery power, even when the notebook is plugged into the electrical outlet! Have you set up the battery for high performance as well?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Niqhtshade
    Yes I have 
  • Have you tried upgrading drivers for intel and nvidia video cards?
    www.intel.com
    www.nvidia.com
    Have you tried uninstalling the geforce experience?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Niqhtshade
    M8 I posted mainly that everything is updated
  • I understood! However there are other drivers that may not be up to date! I suggest you use this program to update the other drivers and then post the result: http://download.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online_1991222665.1544923988.exe
    Uncheck the cleaning programs and leave only the drivers checked!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    I would suggest you download the latest Intel DCH graphics driver from Intel's website and try version 417.22 and 399.24 if 417.22 doesn't work from nvidia.com.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Niqhtshade
    ven98 said:
    I would suggest you download the latest Intel DCH graphics driver from Intel's website and try version 417.22 and 399.24 if 417.22 doesn't work from nvidia.com.
    The List of Charecteristics you asked

Model Number: A715-71G-70TD
    CPU- i7 7700HQ
    GPU- 1050Ti
    OS- Windows 10
  • Please, I would like you to check if the fps drops if the battery light turns red as this would indicate that the notebook would also be using battery power even if the notebook is plugged into the power adapter! Some users have stated that when this happens, fps drops for a moment!
    Also, go to the intel website and download the latest drivers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer