Acer Aspire sb7560-sb416 cpu upgrade?

SS_Bliss
SS_Bliss Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Okay, So here's the basics i ended up finding my laptop i bought back in 2012 and ended up buying a max ram upgrade kit (8gb) for it but started wondering if there was a possible APU upgrade i could use for it? I'm currently running the stock A6-3400m but I've done some research and apparently the FS1 socket type is replaceable? Anyone ever try a swap on this laptop? If so whats the best APU i could use? (That wouldn't have massive heating or power issues) If it helps the Motherboard is a La-6991p. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Answers

• CPU AMD - A4-3300M 1.9G 2M 35W B0 HD6480M KC.33002.A4M
    CPU AMD - A6-3400M 1.4G 4M 35W B0 HD6520M KC.34002.A6M
    CPU AMD - A8-3500M 1.5G 4M 35W B0 HD6620M KC.35002.A8M
    E2-3000M 2.4 GHz 2 Cores 2.5GT/s 4 lane 32 1 MB uPGA-722p 0.8-1.4
    These are models listed in the service guide!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SS_Bliss
    Darn :/ I was hoping to atleast be able to put in an a8-3530mx or 3550mx.
  • these are the processors informed by the service manual! Can you tell me what your notebook's chipset is?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SS_Bliss
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I don't exactly know what you mean by chipset? It's an AMD A6-3400m Socket FS1? My Acer is currently Running Bios V2.01 If that helps? I read somewhere that basically everything was compatible due to the short lifespan of the original FS1 socket
  • I need to know what the chipset is so I can check in google the compatible processors!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer