What is the problem? A315-41g

Hidrojen
Hidrojen Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello. Why are these problems? https://youtu.be/KNnsNN0113E https://youtu.be/nDF5Mqz5MqM https://youtu.be/JOsFUG2F1vw Bios update version 1.11, I've updated the drivers. tried everything but couldn't find a solution. And the computer is very bulky. Very bulky even in everyday use. Who needs to solve this problem? Sounds from the harddisk sizzle.

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    You can try resetting the battery:

If that doesn't help you, as you already tried different drivers, then the issue could be a faulty RAM. You can try running memtest86(requires at least 512mb USB flash drive). For instructions of how to set up and use the program read the MemTest86_User_Guide_UEFI.pdf.

In order to be able to boot from the USB drive with memtest86 installed, you have to enter in BIOS(press F2 at start up) and enable the F12 boot menu, and disable secure boot(if the option is unavailable, create a superviosr password). After that press F10 for save and exit. On start-up press F12 and select the USB drive as the boot device and it will load memtest86.

Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Hidrojen
    Hidrojen Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

A lot of people are having trouble. Why does the acer not solve the problems with the update?

Most probably people are having trouble with the video card.
    I had to install 2400g because the 2200u was problematic. And a lot of friends who have the same computer are having problems.
    We've been dealing with computer problems for 2 weeks. Green screen, black screen and slowness.

On my computer, Amd solved some problems with the 2400g drive.
    Why do I have to use another driver. :(
     hope acer won't let me down.

• Arys
    Arys Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hidrojen said:
    A lot of people are having trouble. Why does the acer not solve the problems with the update?

Most probably people are having trouble with the video card.
    I had to install 2400g because the 2200u was problematic. And a lot of friends who have the same computer are having problems.
    We've been dealing with computer problems for 2 weeks. Green screen, black screen and slowness.

On my computer, Amd solved some problems with the 2400g drive.
    Why do I have to use another driver. :(
     hope acer won't let me down.

This is a problem with the drivers for the video card. I wrote about this in those support Acer, but they still have not solved the problem.
    For myself, I found a solution from AMD. 1.Update chipset driver from AMD. 2.Update graphic driver from AMD website. 

What about Acer ..?, You are not working well Acer!
    Update the terrible drivers for the video card on the site Acer !!