How do I create space on my hard drive?

DKing
DKing Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Veriton X4618G will no longer download updates, because the hard drive is full.  I deleted files and it is still full.  Since I am not a computer whiz, I am not sure how to find and delete old updates.  What should I do?

Best Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi, 

@DKing

I recommend you to click here and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the website. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• rebit
    rebit Member Posts: 37 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Slightly outdated advice - check the Disk Clean Up tool hasn't got the Downloads folder selected by default unless you are sure you've moved everything you are keeping first.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Hi, 

@DKing

I recommend you to click here and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the website. 

• DKing
    Thank you so much.  I will try this and hopefully it will work.
  • Balatekie
    DKing said:
    Thank you so much.  I will try this and hopefully it will work.
    You are Welcome :)

• rebit
    rebit Member Posts: 37 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Slightly outdated advice - check the Disk Clean Up tool hasn't got the Downloads folder selected by default unless you are sure you've moved everything you are keeping first.
  • DKing
    Thank you.  I will double check to make sure.