Coolers do not work. Predator Sense doesn't show coolers rotations. How to fix?

Sergii
Sergii Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everybody. I have a problem with Predator Helius 300.
After my clearance form dust coolers stop spinning. I disconnected and connected them to their sockets- non of coolers does not work. 
Also, Predator Sense shows CPU and GPU zero revolutions. Monitoring is empty. 
Can somebody help me with this issue?

Answers

• IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,562 Pathfinder
    Hi.

To see if they work, you should connect them well and work with the team, not just connect them.

Regards.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    Make sure both fan connectors are fully inserted with red wires closest to fans as shown below. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sergii

Tinkerer

I tried everything nothing helps :(
  • IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,562 Pathfinder

Remove all stored energy by pressing the power button 15 seconds, if you have option to remove the CMOS battery, try.

You already commented.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.
  • JackE
    What is your full model number PH31x-xx? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sergii

Tinkerer

@IVAN_PC I tried...still nothing.
    @JackE I have Predator G3- 571.

I even do not know which temperature should be to observe/listen my coolers. I open Predator Sense = zeros. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    download the hwmonitor and check the speed of the fans: http://download.cpuid.com/hwmonitor-pro/hwmonitor-pro_1.37.zip and speedfan: http://www.almico.com/speedfan452.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Sergii>>>@JackE I have Predator G3- 571.>>>

Which graphics adapter? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sergii

Tinkerer

@JackE Inte(R) Graphics 630 ; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  • Sergii

Tinkerer

Everything works good but non of fans spins so with time temperature rise and I must to turn off the Predator Helios 300.
  • Sergii

Tinkerer

That what I have.
  • JackE
    Is it possible the fans are being jammed when you put the thermal modules back on? When you blow air on the impellers, do they spin OK. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sergii

Tinkerer

Fans are freely rotated when I blow on them from the opened side.
  • JackE
    Assuming the fan module connectors aren't reversed bias, the mainboard connectors are simply not receiving power. I suggest that you carefully study the mainboard connector image for the 1060 model below and make sure all connectors are secure, not just fan module connectors. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ