Predator G9-791 2.5 inch SSD connector cable.

TheMotyl
TheMotyl Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi.
I recently decided to upgrade my storage by adding a 2.5 inch SSD hard drive, but it looks like I don't have a connector cable to it. The laptop is Predator G9-791 bought in december of 2016. 
I have found some connector cables like the one I need but to other ACER PREDATOR models. Could anyone help me by giving me advice where I could buy it and which one it is? 
(link to the one I have found: https://www.ebay.com/itm/HDD-Hard-Drive-Cable-DC02002UI00-For-Acer-Predator-Helios-300-G3-571-G3-571-77QK/263780336389?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=1&asc=56426&meid=e34733cfe67a46b884df7273c8c52913&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=7&sd=122944890142&itm=263780336389&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851 )
Thanks to anyone helping :)

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You need this:

You can also try to order this kit here if you live in the United States or Canada: https://csapps.acer.com/kit-request/#submit

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You need this:

You can also try to order this kit here if you live in the United States or Canada: https://csapps.acer.com/kit-request/#submit

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TheMotyl
    TheMotyl Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for the answer! It was really helpful. In fact I bought the components :)
  • great my friend! Post a photo with the components installed!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer