Unable to start E5-571G-50L2

Sigalas
Sigalas Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
So it happened today and my laptop is unable to start...I keep pushing the button to restart it but it s always loading sometimes i see the.cursor and it s loading again so i never reach the screen where i have to put my password to enter the desktop
Laptop is an E5-571G-50L2 model
Need fast help thanks !

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK. Press and hold the power button again till the machine completely shuts off. Then turn it back on again and immediately start tapping the F2 key to try to enter the BIOS menu. If the menu appears, is the hard drive fully described in the BIOS information tab? If it is, then make sure the F12 boot and D2D recovery options are enabled in the BIOS main tab. Then save BIOS savings and exit. Let it try to boot again after exit the BIOS menu. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds or until the laptop completey shuts off. Then turn it back on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

Tried it but it didnot work
    Any chance this is a windows problem?
  • JackE
    Possible. Turn the machine off again. Pull the charger. Turn the laptop upside down. Search for a battery reset pinhole on the bottom. If it exists, gently insert a paper clip into the hole for about 10 seconds to disconnect the battery. Let the system rest for about 15 mins. Then try to turn it back on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Possible. Turn the machine off again. Pull the charger. Turn the laptop upside down. Search for a battery reset pinhole on the bottom. If it exists, gently insert a paper clip into the hole for about 10 seconds to disconnect the battery. Let the system rest for about 15 mins. Then try to turn it back on. Jack E/NJ
    Thank you
  • JackE
    That was quick. 15 minutes isn't up yet, is it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

yeah thanks for your.help
  • JackE
    Congrats. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

So i tried it but it did not work out and i am still stuck in this situation
  • Sigalas

Tinkerer

This is how it looks like after the first acer screen

• JackE
    What's this? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

Loading...usually appears with the cursor the white think.But now it just loads then the cursor appears and then loads again.So basically i never pass the screen between acer and desktop
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    OK. Press and hold the power button again till the machine completely shuts off. Then turn it back on again and immediately start tapping the F2 key to try to enter the BIOS menu. If the menu appears, is the hard drive fully described in the BIOS information tab? If it is, then make sure the F12 boot and D2D recovery options are enabled in the BIOS main tab. Then save BIOS savings and exit. Let it try to boot again after exit the BIOS menu. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

It turned out the F12 was disabled so it helped me a lot enabling it it diagnosed the laptop etc.Thanks a lot man
  • JackE
    Congrats finally! Did you get any diagnostic messages? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

It was the windows from the beginning
  • JackE
    Yes, but a message like an "error code number" or "boot manager error" or some similar words or phrases? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sigalas

Tinkerer

No nothing.like that
    At least I cant remember
  • JackE
    OK. Thanks. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ