Azerty Keyboard replacement for my brand new Helios 500 PH 517-51-73TJ, where to find?

FrankieFlow
FrankieFlow Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi everyone! Hope you are all good! happy to be part of this gaming community! I hope then, when day will come, I'll be able to help and suport you in anything I can;

Travelling in Thailand I had the chance to buy the magnificent Helios 500 PH 517-51-73TJ brand new with 3years local warranty + 1 year international warranty, for the price of 1470 euros.

The only issue is that the laptop comes with qwerty+ thai alphabet; it looks great, but it'is something that I don't really need, as I'm based in France;

Could please someone advise, where to find a reaplacement keyboard? 

THe model is: NH.Q3NST.001

Thx in advance for your help and support 

Regards 

Best Answer

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Without having Acer replace the keyboard under most likely a paid service... Finding a keyboard and replacing yourself may void warranty. Although of it's from Thailand you may not have a warranty anyway.

Best bet would be to search spare parts in your locale and replace yourself (cheapest) or have Acer do it.
    - Hotel Hero

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Without having Acer replace the keyboard under most likely a paid service... Finding a keyboard and replacing yourself may void warranty. Although of it's from Thailand you may not have a warranty anyway.

Best bet would be to search spare parts in your locale and replace yourself (cheapest) or have Acer do it.
    - Hotel Hero
  • FrankieFlow
    FrankieFlow Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thx pal for the answer; as I'm still in Thai for next month, I'll try to bring it to an acer Shop and let's see how will they charge me then

Regards