edited November 2023 in Aspire Laptops
How do I use the Grid Vista Program

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,050 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Hello,

What is Acer GridVista?

Acer GridVista is an utility that can help you organize multiple windows by dividing the screen into two, three, or four sections in which you can drag and drop windows. The windows will then be automatically resized. In addition, you can decide to define a window that will always be above or semi-transparent.

How can I use it?

1. Launch Acer GridVista:
      Click Start, All Programs, and then Acer GridVista. The GridVista icon will be displayed in the notification area, as shown in Figure below.

2. Click the icon, then Grid Configuration, then View 1, and select the preferred grid configuration. If you have two views, click View 2 to apply the configuration to the second view.
    3. Drag and drop a window to lock it in one of the sections.

Note:
    Once active, GridVista will add three buttons to the window title bars, an expand button with on-screen send functionality, a lock-on-grid feature to keep windows fixed to a specific section and a button Always apparent to keep windows in the foreground.
    (Translation from a French document)
    France
  • miomio
    miomio Member Posts: 2 New User

Grid Vista is now NON free but it is an optional software?. Is there version for Windows 10 ? Where i could buy it please?