about nitrosense, please help nitro ryzen 5 (AN515-42).

ayush6968
ayush6968 Member Posts: 34 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited February 2019 in Nitro Gaming
hello everyone,
i recently refreshed my pc and all the apps were removed including nitrosense.i downloded the nitrosense for my lapotop from acer website but its application is not showing after the installation of its setup.please help
my laptop is acer nitro ryzen 5 (AN515-42).
THANK YOU

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Go to windows search and there type nitro sense. You will also see it in the application list in the start menu.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• ayush6968
    no sir there is no application. thats the problem even after installing nitrosense its application is not showing
  • ven98
    During the installation does the completion bar go backwards at some point?
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

• ayush6968
    no sir nothing like this happened
  • ven98
    Go to C:/Program Files(x86)/Acer/ and check if there is a nitro sense folder there. Open the folder and run nitro sense from there. You can also create a desktop shortcut.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• ayush6968
    i have done as u told but it is not working
  • Speedster_ELuu39
    Speedster_ELuu39 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

I have a similar issue as you. My AN515-53 already came preinstalled with Nitrosense but it recently kept crashing. I uninstalled it and did what you did by reinstalling it through Acer's support site. I was able to see the application but it never lets me open it.
  • khairudin
    khairudin Member Posts: 2 New User
    ayush6968 said:
    i have done as u told but it is not working
    Hi have encounter the issue. but i have fixed it. Alhamdulillah. Here is the youtube link https://youtu.be/uMkC5Gy4b2o go to minute 1:25 in the video. Your problem will be fix. Thank you, and have a greatday
  • khairudin
    khairudin Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have a similar issue as you. My AN515-53 already came preinstalled with Nitrosense but it recently kept crashing. I uninstalled it and did what you did by reinstalling it through Acer's support site. I was able to see the application but it never lets me open it.
    Hi have encounter the issue. but i have fixed it. Alhamdulillah. Here is the youtube link  go to minute 1:25 in the video. Your problem will be fix. Thank you, and have a greatday