Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How often should I backup my Windows 10, A315-41-R1FU Laptop Notebook computer

How often should I backup my Windows 10, A315-41-R1FU Laptop Notebook computer

Best Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 14,845 Trailblazer
    edited February 19 Accepted Answer
    You should at least make a factlory default backup using the ACER care center. I usually do a partial backup my own really important personal files (not a full backup) onto a usb pendrive almost every day. Jack E/NJ
  • ZuShinZuShin Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    Thanks very much  :)
  • PiterPiter Posts: 32 Enthusiast
    edited April 9 Accepted Answer
    The answer to this question depends on how often existing data is changed and new files are created. The relevance and originality of the data and also the personal security needs of yours also have to be taken into account when making this decision. Say if a computer is only used very rarely to create new documents or documents and files are very rarely changed then a monthly backup would probably suffice under these circumstances. But make sure to backup to different hard drives so that your data can be secured any time.
  • ZuShinZuShin Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    Thankyou, very helpful  :)

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 14,845ACE Trailblazer
    edited February 19 Accepted Answer
    You should at least make a factlory default backup using the ACER care center. I usually do a partial backup my own really important personal files (not a full backup) onto a usb pendrive almost every day. Jack E/NJ
  • ZuShinZuShin Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    Thanks very much  :)
  • PiterPiter Posts: 32Member Enthusiast
    edited April 9 Accepted Answer
    The answer to this question depends on how often existing data is changed and new files are created. The relevance and originality of the data and also the personal security needs of yours also have to be taken into account when making this decision. Say if a computer is only used very rarely to create new documents or documents and files are very rarely changed then a monthly backup would probably suffice under these circumstances. But make sure to backup to different hard drives so that your data can be secured any time.
  • ZuShinZuShin Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    Thankyou, very helpful  :)