ACER SPIN 1 SP111-32N Bosh Accelelometr problem

Options
2»

Answers

• vinhvpham
    vinhvpham Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hello xksiadz24, I had the same problem as you where I wiped the drive and reinstalled from scratch, and the drivers were not working properly even though I downloaded them all from acer's website. The problem seemed to be that I was reinstalling windows 10 from an old image. installing with the latest image from Microsoft's website automatically gets all the drivers and the laptop now works as it did originally.

1. go to the link and download the media creation tool and create a USB:

2. When it is done and while you are still in your current windows, open the directory of the USB and run setup.

3. Follow the directions on screen to install windows and check any boxes that says install updates as well.

it will take a while but once it was done, everything was good. but keep in mind that it will revert your system back to windows S mode, and you need to go to the microsoft store to enable pro again, but this should only take a second. But warning if your current version of windows says it is currently not activated or not genuine, you may have problems where you will not be able to switch from S to Pro.

• xksiadz24
    xksiadz24 Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

Options

I did what I advised and it did not help. I still had an exclamation mark next to bosh :(
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,561 Trailblazer
    Options
    xksiadz24>>>I still had an exclamation mark next to bosh>>>

Please post an actual screenshot of what you see on your system. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ