Acer Aspire E5-774G-stops suddenly (2)

AncaB
AncaB Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am back where I was one week ago, after one week of my laptop working properly. Today, it stopped at least 50 times. It drives me crazy. Never had so many problems with a laptop.

Acer Aspire E5-774G-stops suddenly 
In the last 2-3 weeks my not quite 2 years old-out-of-warranty Acer stops /suddenly without any notice. Some days it stops fewer times, some other days tens of times. The screen gets black, I have to press the power button and enter the pin each time. Luckily I can continue the work wherever I was when stopping, but still, it became soooo frustrating!! Even while writing this question it stopped several times. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @AncaB
    After you do the reset with pin try the below step
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)