Fn Key Not Working Aspire V3-571g

Raduuuc
Raduuuc Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a laptop Acer   and my FN key don't work. I have the last version of windows 10 and the last version of LaunchManager is maximum for windows 8.1. Does it matter for unworking on windows 10 ?
I upgraded BIOS but it is not appearing any command for hotkeys ,keyboard or something...
Please help. 

Answers

• Raduuuc
    Nobody? ..
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Raduuuc
    Without any result ..
  • OK! Have you tried uninstalling the keyboard driver in the device manager and then restarting the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Raduuuc
    Yes , but still not working. 
    I tried to switch Fn key with a functional key (Z key) to know if the fn key is broken or not, after switching the Z key was not working and Fn key the same.. 
    I tried this with launchmanager installed.
    The key ..maybe.. is broken.
    Should i install win 8.1? The last version of launchmanager is for win 8.1 and i have win 10 pro 2019. 
  • Make sure these services are active:

If the problem persists, try reinstalling the operating system by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Raduuuc
    Solved it. The fn key was dead from the band that stick together motherboard and keyboard. 
  • Great my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer