bios crisis Aspire ES1-431

Options
odahsteve
odahsteve Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello everyone! I have Aspire ES1-431 which i hav successfully installed win 10 after which i accidentally restored the bios to default setting. since then it's not booting and i can even enter the bios setup for any setting bcos the keyboard isn't responding to any command. the sys keep hanging on d model logo any time i on it without proceeding further. pls i need solution to it thanks.

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    I suggest you to remove the drive on which you have windows installed and then try entering in BIOS. Hopefully that will help.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• odahsteve
    Options
    Thanks for ur concern. it's a laptop with model number ACER Aspire ES1-431. i hav tried several suggestions even downloaded Z8AD.fd v1.15 from acer to flash the bios but the laptop led keep blinking for hours no result.

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Did you try turning the laptop on with the drive disconnected? It is possible that you could have bricked the system by trying to flash a new BIOS.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Please stop trying to blink the bios. Can you access the bios by pressing f2? Did you connect an external keyboard to try to enter the bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • odahsteve
    Options
    i have turn off & on several times to retry d process but all my effort proves abortive. the keyboard isn"t responding at all while pressing F2 even with external keyboard.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Try resetting the internal battery as follows:
    a) Unplug the notebook from the mains and also disconnect the lithium battery!
    b) then press the power button for thirty seconds and turn on the notebook with the battery disconnected!
    Another suggestion would be to remove the hd to see if the notebook at least enters the bios!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • odahsteve
    Options
    Thanks so much egydiocoelho for concern, but i hav done all of that. i hav even detached d hard drive to prevent crashing.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Do you remember what you did just before the notebook had this problem? Have you ever tested with another ram memory? Have you checked if an image is displayed on the external monitor?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer