My aspire e15s dvd writer doesn't want to open

Options
Rasa0081
Rasa0081 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello I have an aspire e15 and after I updated my windows, my dvd writer doesn't want to open actually it trys to open but it can't what can I do? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi!!

@Rasa0081,

Laptop - Notebook CD  DVD drive Eject Pin Hole location

Laptop - Notebook CD / DVD drives:
    The trays on laptops/notebooks are spring loaded, so all that is needed is to release the locking mechanism. You do not have to insert the paper clip as far as with a desktop CD / DVD drive, as you are not connecting to the gearing under the tray. Gently insert the paper clip into the Eject Pin Hole. Once you feel it make contact, gently push in and the tray will eject immediately. Once done, gently push the tray back inward until it locks back into place.

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Rasa0081
    Options
    I've done that but it didn't open with key or from my computer when I closed it and I forced to use the paper clip again 
  • Balatekie
    Options
    Hi!!

@Rasa0081

Have you tried right clicking the DVD drive icon in Windows Explorer, and selecting "Eject" option?

If you have tried the above step also, then it seems to be DVD Drive mechanism hardware issue. If your computer is under warranty, please contact Acer technical Support and check for repair options. 

• Rasa0081
    Options
    I've done this too and it send me an error 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Could you report the error?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Balatekie
    Options
    Rasa0081 disse:
    I've done this too and it send me an error 
    Please let me know the error message you received. 

• Rasa0081
    Options
    here is the error
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Could you tell us the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer