Problem on Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-50WX [FREEZES & LAGGING]

Options
2»

Answers

• CuriousUser
    CuriousUser Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Options
    I dont know how actly to install the operating system into hdd. This is my ssd. 
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    Suddenly my laptop going to this:(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did this happen after disconnecting ssd? On the bios of your notebook, is there an option called fastboot? If so, disable this function and start noteobook again!
    Try installing windows on hd like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    No, it is not happened when I disconnect the ssd. I did not disconnect and install the operating system in the hdd yet.  This happened when I was watching youtube. Before the bluescreen came out,  my laptop freezed and not responding in couple of minutes.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! This can be a driver problem! Try updating the other drivers with the driverpack program and post the result: https://drp.su/pt-br
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You should test your notebook to see if any problems have been solved! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your notebook no longer freezing? Has the power failure system driver error disappeared?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    Its still lagging. Even I just open my lecture slides. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Options
    OK! Have you ever put the notebook in high performance in the power options?
    How you installed windows on ssd! Try disabling fastboot on bios and fast start up on power options and post the result!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CMOSSUK
    CMOSSUK Member Posts: 27 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi out have you tried  Booting into safe mode and the  See if the symptoms occur? 
  • KCLau2MY
    KCLau2MY Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options
    Currently,  Im using Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-50WX, Intel i5-8300H & Gtx 1050. Im having problem as the laptop suddenly freeze about 1 min until it going smooth again,  this problem occurs when I'm trying to open a file, an apps, and even press on the right click.Its quite lagging sometimes although I already upgrade to 8gb Ram, and plus NVME pcie m.2 (Adata sx6000 lite). Other than that everything is alright. Is there any possible solution? 
    my one also AN515-52-50WX . Ram 12GB , 2 pcs SSD ,  run very very smooth , because set to high perfomance mode , the CPU always at 3.90 Ghz - 4.0Ghz , the temperature will be higher a bit as below picture . windows 10 version 1809 with latest update install at NVME M2 SSD ( PCIe 3.0 X 4 ) in GPT format .

You should update to latest windows version . Windows got many bug especially driver conflict and some software can not be use and require change driver version . some windows version will lagging . Good luck :3

• CuriousUser

Tinkerer

Options
    regarding my problem, is this case related to the ram problem?? because my ram are 4gb Ddr4 2666mhz(kingston)+ 4gb Ddr4 2666mhz(samsung). is there any possibility the cause is from the ram since i mixing up the brand, and both ram have different timing.  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can test the rams memories individually and check whether the problem persists or not. However, rams memories that have the same features but being of different brands usually do not cause problems on the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options

Hello CuriousUser,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your Nitro 5 Acer unit.  

If you need technical assistance, you can go to our page https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ where you can select the country of your location and under support tab you can find the available service centers and technical support phone numbers.      

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• raylexa
    raylexa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hey CuriousUser, I got the same problem like urs before. I tried lot of solution but it didnt work as well. But after I change the thermal paste (a better one like ThermalGrizzly), it fixed the problems. Im pretty sure that the high temp that caused the laptop to go crazily freeze during gaming. Hope it'll help!