Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer NItro 5 514-42 right speaker not working

JameshowlettJameshowlett Posts: 10Member

Tinkerer

so as the title implies i just noticed that the right speaker is not working , not that long ago i installed an M2 SSD which was tbe only time that i opened it,
does the speakers have some connector that can be loose?or just died?should i sent it to warranty??

thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 753 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi!

Jameshowlett,

From the information shared, I suspect it is the right speaker cable, which may not be connected properly. As you have experience in opening the lower case of laptop earlier, you can re-open it for checking the speaker cable. 

NOTE: If you have confidence in NOT making any physical damages to the internal component in your laptop, you may proceed in opening chasis. For your information, Acer - manufacturer's warranty does not cover physical damages & customer induced damages. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 753ACE Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi!

Jameshowlett,

From the information shared, I suspect it is the right speaker cable, which may not be connected properly. As you have experience in opening the lower case of laptop earlier, you can re-open it for checking the speaker cable. 

NOTE: If you have confidence in NOT making any physical damages to the internal component in your laptop, you may proceed in opening chasis. For your information, Acer - manufacturer's warranty does not cover physical damages & customer induced damages. 

• JameshowlettJameshowlett Posts: 10Member

Tinkerer

I thought as much! Will check the cable  thank you very much! 
  • BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 753ACE Pioneer
    edited February 17
    I thought as much! Will check the cable  thank you very much! 
    You are Welcome :)