VG270 monitor drivers download from acer but no .exe files to install in WINDOWS 10?

Options
VG270user
VG270user Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Any suggestions?
Currently using Generic PnP driver.
Running triple monitors.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yeah, that sometimes happens in Windows 10. You can just disable digital signature enforcement. Do a quick Google on it for instructions.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Options
    Or just right click the .inf file and choose install.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • VG270user
    Options
    Thanks for the help!  Still have problemss.
    Went to install inf file and gives me error message INSTALL ERROR "The third party INF does not contain digital signature information".

Any suggestions?
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yeah, that sometimes happens in Windows 10. You can just disable digital signature enforcement. Do a quick Google on it for instructions.
  • VG270user
    Options
    Got the monitor driver inf file loaded on all 3 monitors.  2 of the 3 monitors are running at 75 Hz with a color format of RGB the 3rd is running at 60 Hz with a Color Format of YCbCr444 according to the WINDOWS 10 Display settings.  I am using a RADEON RX560 video card.  Adrenalin 2019, version 19.1.1, 4096 MB, GDDR5, 8 GB Memory, 1196 MHz clock, AMD RYZEN 3 1200 Quad Core.  One 75 Hz monitor connection is DP w/Active Adapter to HDMI on monitor.  2nd 75 Hz monitor connection is HDMI to HDMI.  60 Hz monitor connection is DVI-D to HDMI on monitor.   When I setup EYEFINITY it sets the 3 screens correctly at 5760 x 1080, 75 Hz, Color Format RGB in WINDOWS 10 Display settings.  The 75 Hz DP w/Active Adapter to HDMI monitor in EYEFINITY settings states FREE SYNC not supported.  The other two monitors have FREESYNC enabled.
    Any ideas why FREESYNC is not working on the 1 monitor?
    Does it matter that one monitor is @ 60 Hz in the individual WINDOWS 10 MONITOR SETUP?
    Any feedback or solutions would be greatly appreciated.