Unable to connect Wifi and Bluetooth

ImLeong
ImLeong Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Recently i've downloaded this software called iobit software updater and performed few software updates. After that,  my laptop was unable to connect to any wireless. Iv tried download drivers, recover my laptop, but is just not working. Could anyone suggest what should I do?        

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    @ImLeong,

I recommend you to completely delete wireless driver under Network Adapters in Device Manager.

After deleting the driver, turn off your computer. From another computer download the Wireless driver to a USB drive from Acer website. Connect that USB to Acer laptop and install the Wireless driver. Then check connecting computer and it should work. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• ImLeong
    edited February 2019
    Hi Mr @Balatekie

When i check on my device manager, I didn't see any wireless LAN, so I did tried to download it from        https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6200?b=1 and after I installed, it still doesn't work... :/
  • Balatekie
    ImLeong said:
    Hi Mr @Balatekie

When i check on my device manager, I didn't see any wireless LAN, so I did tried to download it from        https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6200?b=1 and after I installed, it still doesn't work... :/
    Hi!

I request you to please post the picture of "Device Manager" to get more clarity. 

• ImLeong
    here you go Mr @Balatekie
  • Balatekie
    Hi!!

@ImLeong

Thanks for the image. Upon seeing that, it is confirmed that Wireless driver is NOT installed in your computer. In earlier post, you stated that you installed the driver. I would like to know was the installation successful & did you receive any message? what happened exactly when you installed the Wireless driver earlier? 

• ImLeong
    edited February 2019
    @Balatekie

That is exactly the problem, i did installed but the problem is it just doesn't seems to work at all. Same goes to my bluetooth :/