Windows dual boot problem Aspire E5-473G

Options
rawmealstyyv
rawmealstyyv Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hello! I had my unit Aspire E5-473G configured for dual boot with windows 8. Luckily I have successfully installed my windows 8 OS. But the problem is that in my new os (windows 8) wifi is not working. And i tried downloading the driver for this mentioned in (https://www.acer.com/ac/sv/SE/content/support-product/5991?b=1&pn=NX.G0HSP.005) but still the wifi doesn't work. This might be basic for you, but this is completely new to me (computers isn't my field lol). I need help. Thank you. 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you copy the idhardware from the wireless network card and also tell the exact model?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rawmealstyyv
    Options
    Thank you sir. The default adapter (win10) is Qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless network adapter. What i did was, i downloaded the same for the second os (win8) and in the win*, it says that (under the device status)

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver maybe corrupted or missing. (Code 39) (Unable to load device driver) %hs device driver could not be loaded. Error status was 0x%x."

• rawmealstyyv
    Options
    Here's the screenshot from the windows 10 OS, sir
  • rawmealstyyv
    Options
    and here's what was shown in windows 8.1
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rawmealstyyv
    Options
    is that compatible for windows 8.1 sir? i think i already downloaded this also. 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Many windows 7 and windows 10 drivers are compatible with windows 8! Try and post the result!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rawmealstyyv
    Options
    still, it doesnt work. i lose hope already. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Options
    OK! I really like using the driverpack program to update the drivers, but it is necessary to be connected to the internet! Try updating the drivers with it: https://drp.su/en
    It's a safe site!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer