I need the manuals for the AX 3950 E3112

andkarena
andkarena Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I have sent an hour trying to get the user or shop manual for the aspire 3950 slim desktop. I need to know the specs to fix it for my old auntie. I entered the serial number after a great deal of trouble getting it (too small to read the print. and had to take a damned picture. I knew the model number. I just need whatever manual are available. Thank you. I could not call or chat as it is not under warranty and I have no money to pay for support just to get this. I know it is an old machine, but it is vbetter than nothing and it did work well, but the mobo is failing while everything else is fine. 

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi!

@andkarena,

You can get the User Guide from our Acer website. Please follow the below steps to get the User Manual. 

1. Visit www.acer.com website
    2. Once website is loaded click on Support > Drivers & manuals [as shown in below image]

3. Once "Drivers & Manual" page is loaded, select the category for your desktop as shown in below image. 

4. Finally your desktop's Driver & manual page will load. In that select "Document". Then you can see the User manual. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi!

@andkarena,

You can get the User Guide from our Acer website. Please follow the below steps to get the User Manual. 

1. Visit www.acer.com website
    2. Once website is loaded click on Support > Drivers & manuals [as shown in below image]

3. Once "Drivers & Manual" page is loaded, select the category for your desktop as shown in below image. 

4. Finally your desktop's Driver & manual page will load. In that select "Document". Then you can see the User manual. 

• andkarena
    andkarena Member Posts: 3 New User
    THank you. I tries again with the X and it worked
  • Balatekie
    andkarena said:
    THank you. I tries again with the X and it worked
    Great. I am glad that it worked!! :)