Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I am unable to switch to Dedicated Graphics Card on my Nitro 5?

I am using Acer Nitro 5 AMD Ryzen 5 version, it comes with Radeon RX 560X. I tried to switch between Graphics Cards under section Switchable Graphics in Radeon Setting but it keeps the app running with Vega 8. I am unable to switch between my Dedicated Graphics Card.
Please Help ME!!!!

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 805ACE Pioneer
    @mrTruth007,

I also struggled with this. First, download the video drivers from the official Acer website. I'm not sure for AMD/Radeon machines, but for Intel/Nvidia, there are two video drivers you will need to download. The Intel one and the Nvidia one. After you download it, turn off your internet so it doesn't auto-download new drivers and uninstall all video drivers. Then install the ones you just downloaded, reboot, and you're done. With any dual-gpu machine, you should always look at the manufacturers website for drivers. Don't install the ones straight from Nvidia, even if they are the latest. Hope this helps. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• rahulpareek9250rahulpareek9250 Posts: 88Member Fixer
    connect to a power source then its switches to rx560x easily