An additional HD to Veriton X4660G

Options
thefallman
thefallman Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I've gotten the box as a gift with 256G SSD. It is definitely not enough for me.
The model seams to be pretty new, so no detailed specs for the case or motherboard or any other internals in the Internet so far.
Does anyone know something about the guy?

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi!

@thefallman,

Your computer series is Veriton X. This computer comes in different models with spec variations. Click here to visit Acer website showing Veriton X series computer features.  Below is the specs of all Veriton X desktop computers. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• thefallman
    Options
    I see. But the question was about how to upgrade the system I already have.

• thefallman
    Options
    Issue is solved. The Acer finally came up with the spesc of the guy.
    WD 2.5" 1T installed, up an running. I'm happy )
    It could happen that someone would be as curious and disk space hungry as I am.
    Here it is:
    1. There is no additional SSD ports/slots in that model.
    2. There are 2 Serial ATA connectors. The case setup allows you to install one 3.5" HDD or two 2.5" one. All the adapters come with the case.
    3. Be careful! It doesn't support high performance HDDs due to case's lack on power.

• Balatekie
    Options

I request you to please share the exact model of your Veriton desktop. Hence, we can look for upgrade options. I shared all models & spec to show that there are many model with spec variations.  

• thefallman
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Balatekie said:

I request you to please share the exact model of your Veriton desktop. Hence, we can look for upgrade options. I shared all models & spec to show that there are many model with spec variations.  
    Oh, sorry! I didn't get it. Actually I don have that specific model on my particular box on hand. It looks like it's a I7870S1
  • Balatekie
    Options
    Balatekie said:

Oh, sorry! I didn't get it. Actually I don have that specific model on my particular box on hand. It looks like it's a I7870H2
    Ok...No problem. I hope you got the spec and upgrade details :)