A515-51G Has anyone installed an ssd larger that 256gb in the m.2 slot?

Options
ADKAaron
ADKAaron Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I can't seem to find any concrete info on this model. I've seen a few posts for other models saying the m.2 slot only supports a max of 256. Any insight or info would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ADKAaron,

Below is the list of compatible SSD's officially recommended by Acer for your laptop AN515-51.

NOTE: Recommend you to use anyone of the above recommended SSD of 512GB and that should work. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ADKAaron,

Below is the list of compatible SSD's officially recommended by Acer for your laptop AN515-51.

NOTE: Recommend you to use anyone of the above recommended SSD of 512GB and that should work. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• ADKAaron
    ADKAaron Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Sorry for the laaaaaaate reply. This info helped me. I ended up just leaving the stock ssd in there, but i did upgrade the memory to G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Laptop Memory Model F4-2133C15S-8GRS without issue.