INDICATION OF HD SSD FOR ACER NITRO 5.

JeffersonSR
JeffersonSR Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Good afternoon!

I have an Acer Nitro 5 i5 7th gen, would you like to know which SSD is most recommended to install on it?

Is the Ssd M.2 360gb Intel 540s Ssdsckkw360h6x1 a good choice? Will it be fast on my notebook?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hugs.

Answers

• JeffersonSR

Tinkerer

Meu notebook é o:
    Sem imagemNotebook Gamer Aspire AN515-51-50U2 Intel Core 7 I5 8GB (GeForce GTX 1050 com 4GB) 1TB Tela IPS Full HD 15,6" W10 - Acer

Abraços.
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!

@JeffersonSR

Below is the spec of your Acer model AN515-51 laptop's storage subsystem. Also find the list of compatible SSD's officially recommended by Acer for your laptop. 

NOTE: As per technical spec the "M.2 SSD - 360gb Intel 540s Ssdsckkw360h6x1" should work with your laptop. However, there is NO tested confirmation result of it. Hence, it is recommended to choose anyone of the above mentioned SSD to have hassle free performance of your computer. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• JeffersonSR

Tinkerer

Digite seu comentárioBalatekie said:
    Hi!

@JeffersonSR

Below is the spec of your Acer model AN515-51 laptop's storage subsystem. Also find the list of compatible SSD's officially recommended by Acer for your laptop. 

NOTE: As per technical spec the "M.2 SSD - 360gb Intel 540s Ssdsckkw360h6x1" should work with your laptop. However, there is NO tested confirmation result of it. Hence, it is recommended to choose anyone of the above mentioned SSD to have hassle free performance of your computer. 
    Sr. Balatekei, bom dia!

Muito obrigado pelo auxílio e informações!

Atenciosamente,
    Jefferson.